Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Serendipity Hip - Cross-Body Purse Pattern Testing

Once again I was lucky enough to test ChrisW's newest design, the Serendipity Hip.  It's a smaller bag, worn cross-body or over the shoulder and perfect for quick trips where you need to be hands free!  I'm thinking I need to make another one for Black Friday shopping....  But my youngest has been patiently waiting for me to make her a purse of her own.  The oldest got the last bag I tested, the Gizmo Garage, so it was her turn. 

(Anna!)


(Elsa on Back)
This bag is perfect sized for a little girl!  The only modification I made was to cut the strap to 36" so it wouldn't be dragging the floor.  I let her pick the fabric, so of course it was FROZEN!!  There are a surprising number of pockets, including card pockets and another zippered pocket inside!  My youngest informed me that she could carry my phone the next time we go out.  Uh...no thanks, I'll hold onto that!
(Front Zip pocket)
(Phone pocket, fits my galaxy 4s in a case perfectly)

(Inside - Zip pocket and card pockets!)
This was also my first time using the double sided crystal rivets, so I was just very careful and used a piece of thick foam while setting them.  I didn't mess any up, so yay me!  LOL!


(Much sparklier in person!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!