Monday, August 27, 2018

Fast Projects - Zippered ID Case by Sincerly Jen

I usually steer away from 'simple' patterns because they either look too boring or I just don't have time to fit them in.  These pouches are cute and fast, so I need to get out of that mindset and make a million more with my scraps!
All 7 I made, time to make more now!
Other side
Unclaimed ones going up on etsy!
The Zippered ID Case pattern is free and the first one from a new designer (Sincerely, Jen), but she has been a tester for several other designers, so I feel pretty confident she has a good grasp on what to do (or not) to make successful patterns that anyone can follow!
Clear pocket.  It's there, I promise
See, clear pocket!
 Each pouch has a zippered pocket, slip pocket with snap, and clear plastic card slot for an ID or business card!
Fussy cut!

Fussy cutting is super easy with this pattern, and I already made a template out of my dollar store cutting mats!  I did 7 at once, because after I cut the first 2, I realized how many great fabrics I have that would work on this...and then once I cut the first unicorn one, decided I needed to feature MORE characters, which is how I ended up with 3.  I have orders waiting for me, so I had to stop eventually and sew them all together, but I can see almost every fabric I own working on this pattern !
Licensed Trek fabric from the stash
The Trek Fabric is from Moonbeam Textiles, preorder just closed but there should be some available as retail after it arrives!
Snap pocket
This was the only non-custom fabric, a request from my son, he picked ALL the fabrics I used!  Minecraft I found at Joann's, and the fairy frost is from an online quilt shop.
He was excited for the rainbow zipper and the pretty shimmery green lining!

Unicorns came from Sky Love Creations, one of my newest favorite custom shops!
Perfect for storing your Batman!

Coffee cups is from Fabriculous, another custom fabric shop that has some cute stuff!
The grey hats are from Backstitch, already a hard to find fabric that was just recently released!
Stash fabric, best in small doses.
More of the shimmery green
I can't wait to make more of these with all my custom fabrics!  I don't know if anyone will want to buy them, but I had fun making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!