Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Poe Essential Cross Body Tote (Sewn Ideas)

This little purse was surprisingly quick to make, but still adorable! A small panel fit on it too! The Essential Cross Body bag is such a cute little purse and great for using small amounts of my fabric.

This is such a delightfully macabre panel!
The Poe fabric from Backstitch is so amazing, and I'm glad I was able to get a few of the woven panels! It was like the panels were made for this purse! The coordinating fabric has so many awesome images that it was hard to pick which ones to showcase on the back of this tiny purse.
Not the greatest planning for my zipper placement...

I used some fun raven zipper pulls for this one, with gunmetal zipper tape. The black buckle D ring and clasps from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts were a perfect accent.

Some purses NEED gunmetal hardware.

The lining is a tarot card fabric I found at Joann's, which just went with the theme of the purse! Inside there is a zipper pocket and 2 slip pockets for a little organization in this tiny purse. It does open pretty wide, with the gussets keeping it from flopping all the way open.

I used a scrap of the panel to make the inside card pockets

This post was feeling a little monochromatic, so my hand for a splash of color 
This order also had another Essential Cross Body Tote, but it went the totally opposite direction! I'll share more pics of that one soon!
Black and white horror vs SUPER CUTE RAINBOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!