Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sneak Peak - Betty Bowler Bag!

I am trying to practice taking good pictures, but sometimes I just get too excited and want to share a finish!  I did this Betty Bowler (Swoon Pattern) this weekend and it turned out so pretty! By the time it was done, and I was ready to take pictures, we were in the middle of a snowstorm, so no good light.  But in the meantime, here are a few pictures to hold you over!
(Front, in pretty much true colors, I love the deep purple and that the zipper matches!)


Inside has a sparkly silver dot and purple fabric, with a slip pocket.  I made my own piping for this one, totally not that bad!  And really, the black isn't lint covered, but my flash somehow made it look that way.  I wonder if a good coat of scotch-guard will help prevent it from picking up lint?

My stitching ended up much nicer on this purse but I had to modify the final attaching method to the 'birth' method instead of a drop in liner.  I'm not neat enough to always line up my stitches so I prefer this method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!