|The glitter throws my camera out of focus...it looks so pretty in person!|
|Thinking about adding masks to our craft show/etsy line up...but not sure if they are a Halloween only type product.|
WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)
October MUST finish list:
Hosta Hobo Camera Bag - Trying again with the sewing thing...DONE!!
- Pattern Testing (shhh)
- Wine Tote for Springs Creative Fabrics (gaaaah, deadlines!) - Cutting out and started on this!
- Emma Pony bag - need to add a top zipper to it, which means I should probably put a little thought into it before I start cutting into the hard to find fabric...
- Wizard of Oz Window Shopper
- Swap Clematis
- Halloween Costumes - One Lapis Lazuli dress and one
Space Marine from StarcraftDecided we don't have enough time to craft an entire suit of armor, so it has been scrapped and we're still deciding on a new plan... I think I'll try to go as a Whovian and make myself some wings and a fez...if I throw them on the embroidery machine as I'm frantically sewing everything else...
October Want to finish list:
- Back pack style purse for theme parking...really want a Tsum Tsum one!
- Creative Maker's case for my colored pencils and coloring books to use while on vacation...I won't have a sewing machine so I need to find something to keep me feeling crafty!
- Cross body strap on the Boronia Bowler...it's not that much work, but I keep procrastinating.
- March BOM -
Pirate BunnyBeard just needs his strap! - He's coming down off the shelf, see, he's right here, waiting for a strap to be attached...I sewed one side on, decided I was too tired to sew straight, ripped it out, and then used fabri-tac to hold it so I can rivet instead. So he's slightly more finished...Strap is sewn! Just needs some rivets!
- Serendipity Owl Bag - needs just topstitching and handles attached, really need to get this one finished and listed on etsy! It's a perfect fall bag!
- Crayon rolls - keep sewing my cut ones, I have so much awesome fabric for these! - new quilting foot is going to make this slightly faster, so hopefully I can start cranking out a ton and be prepared for next month's craft shows!
- Flannel infinity scarves...I have bolts of flannel that would make adorable scarves!
The "I've given up on deadlines and just want them done at some point"-list:
- Tulip pouches - started cutting out some fun ones! Perfect for pencil cases or glasses cases or ....! (pattern)
- Wisteria Wallets - Need to work on the 2 more that are ready to go!
- Mermaid tail blankets - Neon yellow is waiting to be sewn together.
- Random stash challenge - one kiss clutch 98% done! - Still needs the metal accent forced onto the flap.
- Embroidered pillow covers - need to cut a back piece after I figure out if I'm doing a zipper or envelope closure...I'm thinking of using my invisible zippers and doing another one from the same set of patterns...so far the fish is in the lead for what will be stitched next. Still procrastinating because I don't want to have to lint roll the entire sewing area after I cut my next piece. Not even exaggerating.
- Sedimental Quilt- working on binding while I watch TV - almost half done! - Took a little hiatus after a spider crawled out of it. I think the spider has died/moved on, so it might be okay to go back to it...
- Brandt's Boulevard in sugar skulls, another one in "Girly" fabric for a later date
- Crochet swap item...taking WAY longer than I expected....
- Started some cute scarfs, making them an entire skein long!
- Back at the Ava Cowls -
2I have 4 done and in need of buttons, plus I think I have a few more stashed and ready to be finished.
- Working on a few hats, trying to find an amazing and fast pattern...
- Giraffe photographer is coming along, one horn and two ears in!
- Sea turtle lovey - well....the shell is on, and it's kind of obvious that one fin is bigger, so he's a sea turtle with a 'lucky' fin...or he'll hold his blanket there...
- Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail. Giant head is kind of freaking me out, so I need to finish her! - I really want to redo her head smaller, it's probably too big for the blanket...
|What it looks like in progress, and the finished product! Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas!|
- Hooded towels: Pinkie Pie, Jack Skellington, Star Wars characters, more Pokemon, more Ponies...
- Eevee and Pikachu bookmarks for class parties, plus Mudkip pencil toppers. 5 done, 60 million to go
- Keep cutting out my backlog of bows and keychain. I didn't cut out everything in my stash, so I need to keep working on them!
- Stitch out more couch pillows (and finish them) - I'd like to get the pillow forms out of my craft area and onto the couches!
- More patches! - going to test them as magnets and see if my glue is strong enough to hold
NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)
- May Bag of the Month- Swoon Brooklyn - I think I'm going with a Doctor Who random toss fabric that glows in the dark and blue glitter vinyl.
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Venom Messenger Bag (considering THIS pattern by RLR)
- Jack Skellington Messenger Bag
- Lotus Purse
- Crayon Rolls - These never end
- Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
- January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
- Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!
UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!)
- Cowls - just need buttons and ends woven in. Giving up on the one a month plan until it gets closer to craft season. - Guess what, craft season is around the corner!
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Serendipity Hip in MLP fabric with vinyl bottom