Monday, July 3, 2017

Sneak Peek - Captivator Clutch in Starlett Size

It's time for me to work on another project for the Springs Ambassador program, so I can't share it all until I get the official pics back, but this time is definitely outside my usual zone - bandannas and bright orange and hot pink fabrics!  Here's a sneak peek of the first one, it's the Captivator clutch from the recently finished Bag of the Month Club!

Black and white pics are 'artsy' right?


Now to finish up the second one and send them off for awesome pics!   I decided to prewash that fabric last minute, but there was no bleeding at all (pretty amazing for the vibrant colors of the printing!) so I probably could have skipped it.  Oh well, at least I got to start working on my next fun project while I waited...
Living on the edge, took almost an entire spool of thread plus a bobbin that I found that matched pretty closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!