|Not a good shot, but the grey is a divider that hooks onto the middle of the shelf, so now the bottom vinyls might get less squished...maybe|
|Look at all that space for cutting...or activities!|
- Teacher purses (school's out, but they are willing to wait - fabrics all picked out, pattern printed and half cut out, goal is to finish before the end of July - in 5 days....)
- Springs Creative projects
(2)(One left, interfacing all prepped, need to cut the fabric!)
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
Beast Bonnie Bucket Bag- Done! Soon will be on the way to his new home
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll -
Tail/bikini left.Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- Figuring out C2C (corner to corner) crochet with some random scarfie yarn...ran out of yarn before I finished! Now to decide if I frog back with yarn that hates being undone, or buy another skein if I can find it...
- Started the Mermaid tail towel, hopefully will come together fast since it using a giant hook and thick yarn.
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - Done 2 so far, the Minifacto and the Starlet Clutch, I think I need to do at least 2 more before the end of the year
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- 2 more Sydney purses
- Baby mermaid gown - Need to find the fabric...it's in a packed box...still haven't found it...
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls