Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mix It Up Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline Bags)

The best part about doing custom orders is that I can make almost anything anyone can imagine! Want to show off multiple fandoms on one piece? I can do it!  Need a cross body strap? No problem!
The colors on this one are so pretty!
I added in a little extra of the Dark Mark fabric to the center divider/zipper pocket so there was even more fun stuff!

This Necessary Clutch only covered Disney and Harry Potter, with a tiny bit of Doctor Who thrown in, but it was perfect for the customer! 
Tardis snap!
Working with someone to make their vision come true is the main reason I love doing custom orders.  Never in a million years would I have thought to combine these 2 fabrics and the snap, but it combines 3 fandoms a customer loves!
The zipper pull blends in a little in this pic, but is much more noticeable in person!
Once again, the awesome zipper pulls from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts were a perfect touch to this wallet.  The Luna glasses are so fun! 
I bet Death Eaters like Disney snacks...
extra slip pocket behind the card slots!
Cross body strap is detachable for later use as just a wallet!
The exterior fabric is a snack one from Miss Mac, the dark mark came from another custom group, and the black is Michael Miller fairy frost.
One last look at the pretty fabric!
If you would like to order your own custom wallet or purse, I will be open again for orders in January 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!