Monday, December 9, 2019

WIP Monday - I'm Still Alive

...Barely!  I have been slacking on the updates, so you get a Monday one!  I finished up all the craft shows finally and now can focus on orders, a ready to ship sale, and maybe even cleaning and decorating my house!
Adorable ornament I added to the lineup, might have a few extra later this week!
As long as I don't give in to that annoying sleep, I will have everything done in time to ship without paying for upgrades.  Hopefully. 
I love quick orders like these custom fabric crayon rolls!
I will be putting Etsy on vacation, probably this week, until after Christmas, and might even get in a little fun sewing with my stash, or finally organizing my craft studio from the aftermath of the holiday prep tornado...but that will take much longer than the few days of vacation I am taking...so maybe I'll work on at least clearing a walkway...small goals.

Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order and color coded for order grouping)

  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric (Becoming a Christmas present? Really late birthday present!)
  • Supernatural Mini Magnolia Messenger - Just needs a strap!
  • Supernatural Bag of DOOM 
  • Super Hero Summit Sling  
  • Everyday Tote - Life Is Pain panel
  • Crayon Rolls - 2 -
  • Phoebe Magic backpack
  • Christmas Blanket
  • Embroidered reading pillow and inhaler case - Embroidered and ready to be cut and finished!
  • Inhaler cases, card holder 
  • Hooded towels (4 orders, 6 total) - all hoods are stitched, just need attached!!
  • Teeny Backpacks 3/6 finished (2 orders, 6 total) 
  • Triple Zip Wonder Women Purse with matching Teeny backpack (January) 
  • Marauder's map Bonnie Bucket bag 
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric,payment, etc~~~~~
  • DBZ and NBC baby blankets
  • Allure Ariel
  • Ariel floor pillow
  • Ariel and Unicorn blankets
  • Geo Charlotte
  • Geo scrub hat
  • Geo pillows
  • Disney Denver Backpack
  • Disney Road Trip Wallet 
  •  ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • cuddle fabric blanket for youngest
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter, leggings and a cardigan (going to make her cut out the pattern and pieces, but I'll probably run the serger...good sewing lesson tho!)
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn
  • Sandra Saddle bag - Now changed to an ITA bag, possibly...
  • R2 Blanket 
  • Dragon Sling mini backpack (pattern released but I really want to make one!)

Craft Show Projects: (Might move some of these to my planned projects and maybe start earlier next year on prep work!)

  • Lanterns (goal 12/50) 
  • Hooded Towels (goal: 30) - (34/30 stitched - added in baby Yoda and a few other extras I did by accident
  • Embroidered hand towels (goal: 2/10) need to just make a bunch and use my towel stash
  • Crayon Rolls (14/50)  - going to have more prepped and sew them up a few a month, at least that's the plan...!
  • Posh books - slowly stitching more, mainly selling them in my FB group
  • Keychains- Restocked and the display didn't even have room for everything!
  • Bows (goal: 10 never been stitched patterns, all the ponies and princesses restocked - eventually I'll do more, need to burn through my felt stash!)
  • Crochet cowls (5/10 -not a good seller this year, so I may just list some on etsy and call it good)
  • Slouchy hats (6/20) - pom stash is going down, so maybe I'll keep making a few and just list them on etsy
  • Sew up the princess apron panels (might just destash these, but they are too cute!) 
  • fabric panel clocks (1/3)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings - I bought fabric for these a few years ago and still haven't made them...

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Baby Yoda - picked up a pattern last week, started it but using blanket yarn so it's HUGE!
  • Cotton face scrub pads - focusing on the Unicorn for now, but I will try to get back to these!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C blanket for my son, already the right width, now to get it long enough for a child that I expect will be taller than me! - After the orders are all caught up, I can hopefully finish it this winter!  Perfect to work on while I catch up on tv shows and movies

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - 36 left to sew!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • 3 clematis clutches - Found the perfect zipper pulls for 2 of them, just need some spare time!
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Downsized Denver backpack - mostly cut out, just need to figure out the straps, but may go with connectors for now to try it out
  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Ruched Shirt
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!