Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Diagonal H2O to Go and More!

The H2O 2Go from Lind's Handmade is a super handy bag, and great for fun fabrics! I have plans to make a ton more, when I get all caught up on everything. For this order, I used the pretty diagonal stripes from Knitorious Fabrics.

These stripes are radical!
I'm pretty proud of my stripe matching, it turned out even better than I hoped!
Look at that matching!
Part of the order was for a fun zipper pouch and keychain in the same fabric. 
And another view of the stripe matching because I love it!
I had a perfect matching waterproof canvas that I used on the lining, and my hardware and zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts gave them a professional look. 
I prefer to make the slip pocket style, much faster and works great! My phone and a tiny wallet fit in perfectly

When you have a 'simple' fabric like this, you can pick anything for the zipper pull! I really should keep better track of where they all came from, but I can't quite remember now... and I think I have over 300 styles of zipper pulls in my collection, so it's a big process to go back and label them all now...
Books are from Wizardry, I do have these in a separate spot so I can keep track...

Gameboy is probably from Level Up?
The second H2O of the order was a 'manly' one, just a simple green and blue one that was perfect for her Dad. I used the waterproof canvas for the outside and inside, and a plain zipper pull.
I can't remember if I put the zippers on opposite directions on purpose...so I'm saying it was intentional.
The straps are simple webbing, but they can be switched out on these connectors!
There isn't a lot more I can say about this order, other than it was fun to make! The zipper pouches are just a simple pattern I made up, to fit the Hawkeye panels from Oh So Pretty Fabrics.

The back of one pouch is a fun purple grunge

The other one has the super hero illuminations toss fabric

The Avengers "A" was a great accent!
This one is deceptive, it's actually a pillow cover! I used the cotton woven fabric from Ohana Fabrics and a fun zipper to make a simple pillow cover that can be removed and washed! I think it ended up being a 16x10" pillow cover, but I can make them in any size!
The colors on this fabric matched a pastel rainbow zipper from my stash PERFECTLY!
It wouldn't be complete without a rainbow matching zipper!
It's always nice to get an order with a bunch of quick, small projects, and I'm sure it was fun to open up when it arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!