Thursday, March 14, 2024

Discord Road Trip Wallet (Emmaline Bags)

The Road Trip Wallet from Emmaline Bags is actually what I've been using for a few years now, it has SO MUCH room and such a fun style.

Wallet and matching bookmark, why not?

Zooming in a little on the front, with Discord on the flap

I have a lot of 'unusual' fabric in my collection, not EVERYTHING you could possibly want, but there's a good chance I'll have something a customer likes for custom orders. Take for instance this fabric...it is a My Little Pony inspired one and has Discord on it. He's an awesome bad guy and so chaotic! The fabric originally came from MK* designs, but I think the design was sold to another group.

He's a mash of many different animals

The wallet has LOTS of card slots inside. This is the smaller version, but it still has plenty of storage! I really like how the red lining fabric pops with the chaotic print, it pulls out a few of the accents, and also is a favorite color of the customer.

Maybe I need some fake cards to show off ALL the pockets, but empty Starbucks cards work.
The center zipper coin/ID pocket swings to either side
Back of the ID pouch is a great place to show off the fabric
I like to put something fun under the ID, it will be hidden, but I know it's there!
I only had some classic pony zipper pulls in my collection, but I think they worked great!

Obviously needed to be rainbow!

Look how cute they are!
I even had rainbow magnets to match the zippers! 
and a dark pony inside the flap
This was an order from my super busy time, and I ran a little behind, so I threw in a fun appliqued bookmark. I need to do this more often when I have good scraps of fabric!
I think the vinyl backing is scales, but now I can't remember
One last look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!