Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tula Pink Daydreams Ascent Backpack (The Styled Magnolia)

The Ascent Backpack from The Styled Magnolia is a unique looking bag that is perfect for showing off pretty fabrics! I think I'll let the pictures (mostly) speak for themselves!

I probably should have stuffed it full to get the best shape

Laying flat, shows the shape a little better
This one uses Tula Pink Daydreams and black vinyl to make a striking statement!

My label looks like it was made for this bag!

All the fabric came from one piece, it has amazing colors!
The backpack has a fold-over top that also zips shut, for extra security! You could leave it unclipped and get some pretty big things in there. 

Unfolded

Inside, so much room!

The design is pretty slim, but it has a bunch of pockets! There is a zipper pocket on both the front and back, and slip pockets inside the main compartment.

Back zipper pocket

More of the fabric inside the pocket!

I promise those wrinkles don't show up as much as my camera claims

The straps are vinyl and fabric, the best of both worlds! 

Straps are also detachable, so they could be switched, or turned into a cross body bag!

Fabric side

For this one, I used some rainbow "Not all who wander are lost" zipper pulls (from the stash) and a black and bright purple zipper from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts. Rainbow buckle D-rings and lobster claws (also WS&C) really completed the bag! 

The details are hard to capture, but they are pretty!
This order had another backpack, the Starry Denver. I took a few side by side pics, so you could see how the Large Denver compares! The size is kind of similar, but the Ascent is much thinner.
Comparable number of pockets, but totally different!
Backs

These are pretty much the largest backpack style that I have made, but definitely not the largest bags! Which style is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!