Thursday, August 15, 2024

So Many Brandt's Boulevards! Poe, Scooby, and Star Wars

I teased this a few weeks ago, and here it is - the mega wallet post! So many fun wallets made from the same pattern, the Brandt's Boulevard from ChrisW designs! I love how the different fabrics make it a totally different wallet! Each wallet really deserves a separate post, but there are only so many pictures you can take of a wallet before it gets boring...


I can't decide if the 'no' background actually looks better or not. I really need to work on my picture setup!

Different angles
Probably. 

Insides...

The first wallet up is the Poe one, made with fabric from Backstitch Fabrics. It sounds like that company might be closing, so the only place to get the amazing fabric is in buy/sell/trade groups for now!

Poe riding the raven was perfect sized for the flap!
Directional fabric doesn't work great on the strap, but it's still fun!

The Brandt's Boulevard is a pretty simple, but amazing wallet. It has card slots, phone pockets, ID pocket, and zipper pockets! 

The black grunge really makes the focus pieces pop!
It folds along the middle!

I used a fun Raven zipper on this one, and paired the custom fabric with some black dot grunge from my stash (Joann's). 

It has great details, but so hard to see in pictures!
The next wallet is a super cute Scooby-Doo licensed fabric!  
Apparently I didn't take a good picture of the front of the wallet. 
Inside, with another fabric from the same line, so they totally match!

I have a few different fabrics for Scooby that all coordinate, so we could pick the BEST ones for this wallet. I even had a Mystery Machine zipper pull that I got in a random pack of zippers, so perfect!

They make so many fun zipper pulls!

I had fun trying make sure my cuts showed off the fabric the best. It really helps when the images are smaller, since this isn't a giant wallet!

Perfectly matching yellow zipper tape from my stash just blends in.

The final wallet is a fun Star Wars licensed fabric. Since the lock ended up being on top of Chewie, I made him the focus of the flap closure!

You can pretend the lock is an A, right?

I actually changed the closure a little on this one, so it wouldn't overlap the back or front at all. Instead of making an entire strap, I shortened it and just attached the flap to the top of the wallet.

Had to show off the whole image!

The lining fabric is so fun!

The zipper on this one is R2. I actually have a LOT of Star Wars inspired zippers, so it's a tough choice for some!

Obviously R2 needed to be rainbow!

I have so many fabrics that would look amazing on this wallet style, just need to get some new orders, or find spare time to make fun ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!