Monday, November 8, 2021

Baby Grogu Triple Zip and Matching Zip It Janice ID pouch

One of my favorite fast and pocket-full (I'm pretty sure that should be a word) patterns is the Triple Zip Crossbody from Sew Da Kine.

I need to make more matching sets...

Technically it matches the back, but still cute!
It's really easy to mix and match fabric and hardware on this purse. The exterior fabrics are a few different Grogu prints from Miss Mac, and the lining is a fun licensed one from my stash!
I love fun fabric peeking out of pockets!
Inside the purse are 2 slip pockets.
Surprisingly roomy for such a little bag

The rainbow hardware and Night Mare zipper tape is from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, while the assorted Star Wars zipper pulls from a few different companies. It's really hard to get clear pics of the rainbow pulls, they are really pretty in person tho!
A little cutie...
A blurry walker (too much detail for the camera to focus on!)

And a Rebel insignia!

Plus rainbow hardware and Night Mare zippers!
Part of this order was a matching ID pouch, so I used the Zip It Janice pattern from Sincerely Jen to make this quick one! I really want to make a bunch of these for my craft show, but I doubt I'll have time to squeeze them onto the list!
One side has a clear vinyl pocket for ID's

I did make a few modifications to the original Triple Zip pattern, it was designed for cork/vinyl/non-fraying material, so I added in interfacing to give it some structure. Even adding in a few more pieces to cut, it was still a quick bag! Someday I might make extra ones with all my fun fabric, if I ever find that mythical 'free time' I've heard about in legend. 

I bet he'd love the rides!

I keep thinking I should make the back a slip pocket, but does it NEED more pockets?

These are some pretty roomy pockets already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!