Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tula Pink Minimalist Wallet

Anything I make with the gorgeous Tula Pink fabrics is always fun! Even a super simple and cute wallet like the Minimalist Wallet from Story Quilt turns out great!

Front or back? You decide!

Opened up
This really is a totally simple wallet. There is a zipper pocket, 2 card pockets, a bigger pocket behind the card pockets, and that is it!

The other side

The Daydreamer fabric is a gradient and it has the fun Tula Pink details and colors that make it so amazing! I also added in a custom zipper pull, which just seemed perfect with this design.

Not all who wander are LOST

I shouldn't be surprised, I even had a zipper tape that was a perfect match for one of the colors used in the fabric.

Tiny projects get all the fancy fabrics, no solid lining for you!

The wallet closes with 2 snaps, so it's pretty secure.

I think the purple part is my favorite color

And apparently I only took one picture with cards in both slots...a quick snap that doesn't really have the right colors of the fabric. My sewing room and camera do not get along. I like to work at 'surface of the sun' brightness levels, so my camera shows everything washed out.

on my wool pressing mat, so fancy!
I wonder if this would be a popular style to stock for craft shows or etsy...it's super fast to make and super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!