Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Prep for the Serendipity Hip Sew Along!

Somehow Wednesday snuck up on me again!  It keeps showing up like a bad penny...  The only good news is that Thursday and Friday seem to quickly follow!

Anyway....sorry for the rambling, this is some pretty good cold medicine!

Finishes since last week: 
(Under the front flap - pockets with appliqued vinyl Weeping Angel and Adipose)
 
I'm finally done with the Tardis Campfire Messenger Bag!  I love it! Just need some good lighting and to stop coughing so I can take non-blurry pictures.  Here's a sneak peek in bad lighting for now!

(Back pocket)
More Doctor Who inspired snap tabs - who doesn't love sparkly fat? (Adipose)

(Adipose, Tardis, Weeping Angel)

WIP: 

-The Serendipity Hip sew along starts Saturday, so I have the pattern printed, but need to cut it out and pick out my fabric!  I'm torn between happy sushi, Disney princesses, and something a bit more 'grown up'  but I think the sushi may win!

-The Doctor Who concealed carry purse is in the works, I need to iron the fabric, cut and sew it all together, which should technically be finished before I start the Serendipity Hip

UFOs:

-working on some crochet baby hats to donate to the local hospital, the goal was to do 10 this month, but I'm almost done with one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!