Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pattern Testing - Pick a Pocket Wallet by ChrisW Designs

Once again I was fortunate enough to test Christine's newest pattern - The Pick a Pocket Wallet (releasing today!)  and this one is another great pattern.  The wallet has a TON of pockets - the version I made has 1 zippered pocket, 4 large slip pockets, 12 card pockets and an ID pocket.  (and I didn't melt it this time!)  I chose a fun My Little Pony patterned fabric for the outside, along with one of my hoarded MLP snaps...I only have about 50 left! 




The outside would be perfect to showcase some embroidery or fun fabric, and if you are a normal person, it should only take a few hours to whip up!  For some reason my brain decided to stop working, so I had more issues with this little wallet than all of the advanced patterns I've made.  Most of them were totally my own fault.  (Click Here if you want to see just how bad I can screw up)


Make sure you are signed up for Christine's newsletter, there is a code for 20% off each of the new patterns - Pick A Pocket Wallet and the Penny Inn!  I can't wait to try this one again with some Doctor Who fabric or pretty embroidery!  I think this time I will even finish it in under 1 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!