|Back of the clutch|
|Embroidered her 'game' name on it using a Star Wars style font.|
I added in a zipper to the top of the clutch, to give it just a little more security, but since I was rushing to finish, I didn't stop to take step by step pictures. If I get a chance, I'll put up a mini tutorial on the zipper soon!
I also got to use the new metal zipper ends from Janelle at Emmaline Bags, they are so fancy!! And of course my 'handmade' zipper pulls had to show up!
One trick I tried this time was using my blind hem foot to push the strap against while I sewed. It seemed to help keep the top stitching a bit straighter!
Keep up the good work on the sew along, I've seen some amazing ones so far in the group!!