Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Sew Along is Done!

Now back to my regularly scheduled sewing...which is a never ending list.  :D


The Brandt's Boulevard sew along is done, and I managed to finish one (after I extended the deadline..for other people that asked, totally not for myself...)  I hope everyone enjoyed it and there were some AMAZING wallets completed in the short sew along!  Thanks to Christine for providing us with prizes for the sew along as well as creating such a great pattern!

I'm not sure how I sometimes manage to finish an insane amount in a short weekend, and then it takes me weeks to do a 'fast' project.  I believe there might be some time dilation and gravitational anomalies involved...maybe I should ask my son since he can come up with some interesting and crazy theories about anything.  (He keeps us entertained to say the least)  No matter what I blame it on, at least this is one thing off the list and one more thing for Etsy/craft shows!
Anyone want an adorable cat wallet?  ;)
I managed to stitch out a new Mulan inspired comb that I commissioned last month.  It looks even better in person, I think.  :D  If you want to see it in person, I also have it available on Etsy!

WIP:

Sewing:

Harry Potter Pick a Pocket wallet to match the concealed carry Rosie

DONE!! Brandt's Boulevard -

Crayon Rolls - yeah...I really need to finish these...but no hurry so they are getting moved down on the list

Flannel Eater blanket - I cut like 3 more lines...but my work area keeps getting overrun with other projects, so no room to cut!

Sedimental Quilt- all quilted, just needs squared up and binding!

Finish the Owl Epiphany purse - it just needs top-stitching and the handles attached - and she's still on the shelf...

DONE! Attach handle to Chloe's Court Clutch Going up on Etsy soon!
Actual purse chain, not a ghetto'd version from stuff I found at Joann's.  ;)

Crochet:

Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail.  Only 5 more months and she'll be done (I'm making progress...)

NIL (Next in Line)

Now I want to make another Rosie for me, using my new Tsum Tsum fabric.  Or maybe it will be sold, since that is a smaller purse and I like to carry everything I possibly might need, in case of emergencies and alien invasions.  ;)
Tsum Tsum fabric, Alison Glass, and some pretty medallions I found at Joann's.  They all seem to go, sort of.

Tulip pouches (from this free pattern!!)
January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
February Bag of the Month (Window Shopper) - Picked out some fabric and printed the pattern, getting closer to starting!
Lecien Cinderella fabric with Tula Pink!  This is either going to be awesome or hideous!

Princess Lovey - she just needs hair and her head attached!
Cowl (1 a month goal!)
Embroidered pillow covers
Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!