Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WIP Tuesday - Mixing it Up a Bit!

I usually try to do a WIP Wednesday post, but tomorrow is going to be the new Bag of the Month Club pattern!!  Also, since Monday was a holiday, I'm all kinds of messed up this week already...
Star Wars Sugar Skull Tote Purse, almost finished!
I managed to finally get my BOMC pattern testing finished, in the nick of time (no pics until release!), so I'll have pretty pictures up of that tomorrow!  And since it was a "long" weekend (that flew by still), I was able to get started on my backlog of orders and run the embroidery machine to try to get prepared for an event on Saturday.  I'm nowhere near ready, but hopefully I'll have enough stuff by Friday night to make it worthwhile.  Time to assembly line my snaps and get covered in glue!
 

WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)

Sewing: 



Pattern Testing for a secret project - Done!

Forgot about the dress and pillowcase for my niece's birthday...Ironed the fabric, and reprinted the pattern since I lost the first set I printed...

Brandt's Boulevard in skulls (x2 - different fabrics, another one in "Girly" fabric - need the first one by June 1 - It's a long weekend, I don't need to sleep...)  Cutting this out tonight!

Star Wars Tote Purse - Nearly finished, had an incident with the seam ripper trying to eat my fabric, so there will be some reconstructive surgery...but it will be in the mail by Friday!
Inside has Imperial ships...
Crayon rolls - I picked up some more fun fabrics on sale this weekend, and crazily started cutting out more!  I'm going to try to have at least 10 sewn by Saturday morning, but now I have over 30 ready to be marked and sewn!
It was on sale, and there was an extra 20% off, so I couldn't resist!
Ok, these weren't on sale, but I ran across them at Walmart and the Star Wars one glows in the dark!

This unicorn fabric really wants to be a purse, not crayon rolls...
March BOM - Pirate BunnyBeard just needs his strap!

Embroidered pillow covers - need to cut a back piece after I figure out if I'm doing a zipper or envelope closure...I'm thinking of using my invisible zippers and doing another one from the same set of patterns...so far the fish is in the lead for what will be stitched next.  I'm procrastinating because I don't want to have to lint roll the entire sewing area after I cut my next piece.  Not even exaggerating.


Crochet:

Sea turtle lovey has his head and legs done, started on the bottom of his shell. - no progress thanks to the lack of energy

Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail. Giant head is kind of freaking me out, so I need to finish her!

Embroidery:  

Start cutting out my backlog of bows and keychains much faster
foxes, Imperial cogs, and Deadpool eyes

Finish stitching out Alice in Wonderland finger puppets to go with the awesome new display stands we'll have at the next event!
Mad Hatter...or my son thought it was the Joker.  Either one works I guess...

NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)

Boronia Bowler - I really love the shape and wide open top featured on this purse, it would look amazing in just about any of my fabrics!!
Lotus Purse
Finish the Owl Epiphany purse
Crayon Rolls - These never end
Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
Tulip pouches (from this free pattern!!)
January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!
May Bag of the Month - I think I'm going with a Doctor Who random toss fabric that glows in the dark.  Because I can.

UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!)

 

Sedimental Quilt- all quilted, just needs squared up and binding - 2 sides are cut, need to do 2 more, when I have my cutting area cleaned off - I've been using it on the couch in the meantime because it's the perfect spring weight!
Cowls - just need buttons and ends woven in.  Giving up on the one a month plan until it gets closer to craft season.
Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
Dragon Lovey - I have pieces and the blanket done
Serendipity Hip in MLP fabric with vinyl bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!