Friday, November 11, 2016

I'm BAAAAAACK!!

Did you miss me?  I went almost 2 whole weeks without even touching a computer!  I did have my phone, but it wasn't the same, and I don't know if you've ever tried to type more than a quick FaceBook update or comment on your phone and quickly realized how annoying it is... I did have plans to prepare and schedule blog posts, but they never made it past the "I should remember to do this" stage... Maybe next time I'll be more prepared.  For our next family vacation, in about 5-10 years.  ;)
Magic Kingdom is ready for Christmas, too bad I'm not!

I survived 10 whole days without touching a sewing machine!  Of course, I did pack other, non-machine related crafts for the down time on our trip, like a ton of snap tabs to cut out and yarn to crochet....
Finally cut out some of my backlog...I still have to add snaps!
What do you do on a plane with minimal space? Crochet cup cozies of course!
And there were some cool costumes at Hollywood Studios that almost inspired me to get back into costuming...
I do love Han Solo...
Now back to the craft fair madness and then my usual post schedule!  I should have a lot of finished stuff to show soon, I hope!
Blast Off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!