I keep trying to go to "Today" on my calendar and arguing with it that it's not November yet, and especially not over halfway through November...I'm not ready for it to be this close to Christmas!
|Still picking out buttons...|
We have one more craft show, so I'm scrambling to finish up the odds and ends laying around the craft area. (I can call my whole house the 'craft area' since there are crafts everywhere, right?)
|Adorable Adipose Ornaments!|
|Halfway sewn... Maybe I need to do a few 'boy' ones...|
|Just Plain Sweet's booth last weekend! I think we might have a bit of a crafting addiction...|
Just a reminder, the Etsy shop Just Plain Sweet will be on vacation for most of December! If you were planning on ordering something, don't wait too long!
WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)
October November NEED to finish list:
- Cross body strap on the Boronia Bowler...it's not that much work, but I keep procrastinating.
- March BOM -Just needs some rivets and Pirate Bunnybeard will be at the craft shows then on etsy if no one snatches him up!
- Serendipity Owl Bag - needs just topstitching and handles attached, really need to get this one finished and listed on etsy! It's a perfect fall bag!
- Crayon rolls - keep sewing my cut ones, I have so much awesome
fabric for these! - new quilting foot is going to make this slightly
faster, so hopefully I can start cranking out a ton and be prepared for
next month'scraft shows!
- Flannel infinity scarves...I have bolts of flannel that would make adorable scarves! Then I can list some on etsy and clear out my stash (hopefully!)
- Sew hoods onto towels
- Wizard of Oz Window Shopper
- another MLP purse (Emma)
- Springs Creative Ambassador project - trying to decide on some super cute projects!
|Shh, you didn't see this yet. ;)|
The "I've given up on deadlines and just want them done at some point"-list:
- Tulip pouches - started cutting out some fun ones! Perfect for pencil cases or glasses cases or ....! (pattern)
- Wisteria Wallets - Need to work on the 2 more that are ready to go!
Mermaid tail blankets - Neon yellow is waiting to be sewn together.DONE!
- Embroidered pillow covers - need to cut a back piece after I figure out if I'm doing a zipper or envelope closure...I'm thinking of using my invisible zippers and doing another one from the same set of patterns...so far the fish is in the lead for what will be stitched next. Still procrastinating because I don't want to have to lint roll the entire sewing area after I cut my next piece. Not even exaggerating.
- Sedimental Quilt- working on binding while I watch TV - almost half done! - Took a little hiatus after a spider crawled out of it. I think the spider has died/moved on, so it might be okay to go back to it...
- Brandt's Boulevard in sugar skulls, another one in "Girly" fabric for a later date
Started some cute scarfs, making them an entire skein long! Both need buttons!buttons are overrated, they are cute without!
- Back at the Ava Cowls -
2I have 4 done and in need of buttons
- Working on a few hats, trying to find an amazing and fast pattern...
- Giraffe photographer is coming along, one horn and two ears in!
- Sea turtle lovey - well....the shell is on, and it's kind of obvious that one fin is bigger, so he's a sea turtle with a 'lucky' fin...or he'll hold his blanket there...
- Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail. Giant head is kind of freaking me out, so I need to finish her! - I really want to redo her head smaller, it's probably too big for the blanket...
- Embroidered kitchen/hand towels - want to use up my towel stash!
- Hooded towels: Pinkie Pie, Jack Skellington, Star Wars characters, more Pokemon, more Ponies...
Eevee and Pikachu bookmarks for class parties, plus Mudkip pencil toppers. One more hoop to stitch and cutting out until I can't feel my hands...DONE!
- Keep cutting out my backlog of bows and keychain. I didn't cut out everything in my stash, so I need to keep working on them! - Got about 35 more done for last weekend's craft show, still piles left...
- Stitch out more couch pillows (and finish them) - I'd like to get the pillow forms out of my craft area and onto the couches!
- More patches! - going to test them as magnets and see if my glue is strong enough to hold
NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)
- May Bag of the Month- Swoon Brooklyn - I think I'm going with a Doctor Who random toss fabric that glows in the dark and blue glitter vinyl.
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Venom Messenger Bag (considering THIS pattern by RLR)
- Jack Skellington Messenger Bag
- Lotus Purse
- Crayon Rolls - These never end
- Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
- January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
- Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!
UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!).
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Serendipity Hip in MLP fabric with vinyl bottom