|I need to make more with this fabric!!|
|I need to make something awesome out of this!|
|Gah, too much fun fabric waiting for me to have free time!|
WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)
December NEED to finish list:
- Wizard of Oz Window Shopper
- Disney Minky Cowl
Harry Potter purseDone!! WOOO!!
- Flannel infinity scarves (at least 5)
The "It sure would be nice to get these done"-list:
- Pokemon quilts using my new custom fabric (but it's stretchy, so there's going to be a lot of interfacing involved...)
- PJ pants/nightgowns for my own kids (been promising them some for a few years now...)
- HP Ugly Sweater shirt
|I have this in both the stretchy and non-stretchy fabric...so maybe a purse to match my outfit? Too much?|
The "I've given up on deadlines and just want them done at some point"-list:
- Sew hoods onto towels - 2 more to go...
- March BOM -Just needs some rivets and Pirate Bunnybeard will be on etsy!
ross body strap on the Boronia Bowler...it's not that much work, but I keep procrastinating.Made one, but it's too wide for the purse style, so back to the drawing board!
- Serendipity Owl Bag - needs just topstitching and handles attached, really need to get this one finished and listed on etsy! It's a perfect fall bag or gift for an owl lover!
- Crayon rolls - keep sewing my cut ones, I have so much awesome fabric for these!
- Tulip pouches - started cutting out some fun ones! Perfect for pencil cases or glasses cases or ....! (pattern)
- Wisteria Wallets - Need to work on the 2 more that are ready to go!
- Embroidered pillow covers - need to cut a back piece after I figure out if I'm doing a zipper or envelope closure...I'm thinking of using my invisible zippers and doing another one from the same set of patterns...so far the fish is in the lead for what will be stitched next. Still procrastinating because I don't want to have to lint roll the entire sewing area after I cut my next piece. Not even exaggerating.
Sedimental Quilt- working on binding while I watch TV - almost half done! - Took a little hiatus after a spider crawled out of it. I think the spider has died/moved on, so it might be okay to go back to it...This has been done for a few weeks, totally forgot to mark it off!
- Brandt's Boulevard in sugar skulls
- Back at the Ava Cowls - put buttons on most of the finished ones, still have more I started and need to finish!
- Working on a few hats, trying to find an amazing and fast pattern...
- Giraffe photographer is coming along, one horn and two ears in!
- Sea turtle lovey - well....the shell is on, and it's kind of obvious that one fin is bigger, so he's a sea turtle with a 'lucky' fin...or he'll hold his blanket there...
- Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail. Giant head is kind of freaking me out, so I need to finish her! - I really want to redo her head smaller, it's probably too big for the blanket...
|Also work great as magic wands!|Pencil Toppers for class gifts- I have until Friday to finish up almost 60!Squeaked in under the wire!
- Embroidered kitchen/hand towels - want to use up my towel stash!- Did several more for the craft shows, now to make some for Etsy!
- Hooded towels: Jack Skellington, Star Wars characters, more Pokemon, more Ponies...
- Keep cutting out my backlog of bows and keychains. I didn't cut out everything in my stash, so I need to keep working on them!
- Stitch out more couch pillows (and finish them) - I'd like to get the pillow forms out of my craft area and onto the couches!
- More patches! - going to test them as magnets and see if my glue is strong enough to hold
NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)
- May Bag of the Month- Swoon Brooklyn - I think I'm going with a Doctor Who random toss fabric that glows in the dark and blue glitter vinyl.
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Venom Messenger Bag (considering THIS pattern by RLR)
- Jack Skellington Messenger Bag
- Lotus Purse
- Crayon Rolls - These never end
- Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
- January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
- Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!
UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!).
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Serendipity Hip in MLP fabric with vinyl bottom