Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Take a Deep Breath, Exhale, and Back to the Madness!

I thought now that the scheduled craft shows were past, I'd have time to catch up.  HAHAHAHAHA!  (Yes, that is a slightly hysterical laugh...I'm fine, why do you ask?)  Instead my body decided to rebel and force me to take almost 2 full days of rest.  (I really need to get in better shape, I never want to feel that kind of back pain again!) I guess that means I need to stay on task and not get distracted by random Netflix movies...or at least pick ones I've seen before so I can only kind of pay attention.  ;)
Doll wings to match the other pair!


I think this needs to be an 'ugly sweater' cardigan...how many do I need? Maybe 5...
Some of my recent preordered fabric has come in, which means I need to dip into the stockpile and thin it out a bit...and make holiday stuff...I try to resist Christmas specific fabric, but sometimes it jumps into my cart!
French Terry to become pjs and cozy shirts...not rough like terry towels at all!
My order list is full, unless I somehow start sewing much faster...which could happen, I guess?  I'd need to be the Flash at this point to get everything done on my list for orders and family...which means time to prioritize and stop sleeping!
This was a last minute request for 'orange' day/anti-bully day at school

Current Projects:

  • Elephant Brandt's Boulevard - fabric pieces cut, just needs interfacing, then going to try my new steam press and hope it speeds up my least favorite step!
  • Nightmare Sydney Messenger Bag
  • Pattern testing
  • Minky Blankets, orders for Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Disney sayings
  • Reading Pillows, Harry Potter and Star Wars
  • Add border to princess crochet blanket so I can take it to the craft show fixed it and got lots of attention but didn't sell...
  • Another Funny Faces wallet
  • French Terry PJ pants for my kids (and me)
  • raglan style shirt for me with Christmas fabric

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Unicorn peeker hat
  • Finger Puppets - Need to restock and try some of my new ones! Star Wars ran low, need more!
  • Ornaments - Cut out Doctor Who ones, add ribbon
  • restock key chains - maybe try some of my new ones or just add more Star Wars inspired ones...and Doctor Who...
  • Kitchen towels with Christmas and snarky sayings,Got about 6 more finished and sold a few of them!
  • Santa cam ornament, personalized ornament, sorting hat

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Crochet hat for myself...my last one got accidentally felted
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - weave in ends, add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • Weave in ends on hats and cowls, add buttons.
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Bag of the Month - almost time for the next one!
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric!  Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!