Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Villainous Siren Tote (XOXO by Lauren)

I love the fun panels that I can get from the custom fabric groups, but finding a way to use them for anything besides clothing can be a challenge!  The Siren Tote from XOXO by Lauren is PERFECT for the adult and big kid panels and is a fast sew (bonus!)
Such a fun quote!
Best way to chill..
For this tote bag, I used 2 adult panels and my awesome Villains woven fabric from Backstitch.  Woven makes my life so much easier, and is just as beautiful as the cotton lycra they print, so it's like a dream come true!!
The colors are so vibrant and amazing!

It even kind of stands, but it's floppy and easy to stuff full of everything!
I really need to stash some of this fabric for myself before I run out!
Missed the daylight so tried out a new spot for pics since this one is HUGE!

I found the perfect purple vinyl in my stash, I'm just kind of sad it's on the bottom and no one will ever see it!
 This tote bag is a great way to use my panels, I just need some spare time to cut into them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!