Thursday, December 20, 2018

WIP Thursday - Drawing The Line

I keep coming up with more fun ideas I want to make...but I think it's time to cut the list off and give myself permission to NOT do more!
My letter finally showed up! Design from Off With Their Threads
Plum velvet scarf is so soft and drapey...
I actually love making sewn scarves, but they are hard for me to sell for some reason.  I hope the teacher likes this one, it's a super soft plum velvet and has a hidden pocket!  The pattern is a free guide on the Patterns for Pirates website!
The pocket is big enough to hold my good rotary cutter, or a starbucks gift card and a ton of chocolate...hopefully she likes chocolate!

Need to add these into the shop for next year!  or at least make a bunch for craft shows!
I even managed to sneak in pencil toppers for the youngest child's class!  Not bad for remembering 2 days before the end of school for this year!

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Mary Poppins Bag/Minky Stitch blanket/Stitch cross body bag- Done and mailed!
  • Reading pillow - Yes, I added this to the list just so I could cross it out.  It makes me happy, don't judge!
  • Holder for finger puppets
  • NCW - Marauder's map - Shipping date for these are all in January, but I'd like to start the new year with a clean slate!
  • NCW - Supernatural
  • NCW - another Marauder's map
  • Teacher gift (just one this year, sorry middle and high school teachers, I don't have the time/money to make 12 more gifts...)
  • ~~After this line is things that are for fun/friends and don't need finished on a timeline~~
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Wallet of some sort with Disney fabric (was going for a purse, but she changed her mind since wallet is needed more - BFF order - probably working on this in December.  Maybe.) 
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse - Christmas sewing plan! (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  
  • Boy's wallet and Ipad holder with Stranger Things fabric (January)

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • finishing up etsy orders
  • Need a mickey mouse stuffed animal for a present
  • More applique key chains!  
  • applique snow globe ornaments - found some awesome snowflake glitter

Current Crochet Projects:

  • 4 slouchy pom pom hats for an order
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out - started and it will be a great project for the winter as soon as it's big enough to keep me warm!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more, only about 3 left unsewn!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!