Thursday, December 6, 2018

WIP Thursday - I survived!

I'm not done yet, but the craft show season has ended for me!  Now it's time to finish up all the orders, list up the extras from the shows, clean my house, decorate, organize my craft studio, make the stuff for my kids, work on the Factotum from the sew along, ....
My 3rd slouchy beanie with floofy pom pom.  I need to make more!
Crayon rolls!  Looking for a good home!
Ok, so maybe my list isn't really shorter, but it FEELS shorter!
Last 2 unclaimed lanterns!
I keep meaning to add on buttons and felties, but haven't made it that far
Anyone need some punny Christmas decoration for your kitchen?
Now I just need to finish listing up all the extras in the FaceBook group, and maybe clear out a tub.  That means I have more to make for next year, but at the same time, I get to make more for next year!!  I could start making my craft resolutions, which need to have something about finishing up UFO's and using stash fabric faster than I buy new fabric...or maybe just destashing faster than I buy...but I should probably set realistic goals ;)
Time to finish up the orders!


Current Projects and Orders:

  • Mary Poppins Bag/Minky Stitch blanket, Stitch cross body bag (1 order, so need to finish it all together)
  • Rugrats Pegasus cross body and matching Professional Pouch  - almost finished!
  • Dragon Messenger Bag - Moon Beam strike off sewing! 
  • NCW - Marauder's map 
  • ~~After this line is things that are for fun/friends and don't need finished on a timeline~~
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Wallet of some sort with Disney fabric (was going for a purse, but she changed her mind since wallet is needed more - BFF order - probably working on this in December.  Maybe.) 
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse - Christmas sewing plan! (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out 

Craft Show Wish list: (Things I'm planning on finishing up before Dec 1, if the stars align and magic happens)

  •  Embroidered hooded towels ended up finishing 15 total for the show
  • Kitchen embroidered towels - not sure how many I did, but it was a LOT
  • Zippered ID pouches - didn't have time.  Called it!
  • Clematis - 3 cut and ready to sew together - still in the pile
  • Crayon rolls - finished over half, got an order for one of my unfinished ones, so that will be done this week
  • Finger puppets - Daniel Tiger, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, Beast - The paw patrol ones were soooo time intensive that I didn't get them all stitched, but now I can finally cut them out and list them in the group!
  • bows - finished up a stack!
  • Keychains - had them ready to snap, and ran out of time!
  • Ornaments - finish cutting out the HP ones, cut out all the doctor who ones - cut out most of them, still a few left to cut
  • little kid purses - Not going to happen
  • Crochet cowls - adding buttons to the finished ones. was sewing buttons on at the show in slow spots, but got them done!
  • Crochet hats - sew on buttons and pom poms. ended up finding pompoms locally for a good price, so went with that to save time!
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast
  • Princess aprons - bought panels and just need to sew them up, we'll see if I have time Friday - nope, no time.

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Hooded towels - orders for 5 that I need to finish this week
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
  • More applique key chains!  
  • applique snow globe ornaments -working on orders this week
  • Applique book marks - 2 for orders 

Current Crochet Projects:

  • need to make some fur pom poms to go on the textured beanie I did manage to finish...and make a ton more hats!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out - started and it will be a great project for the winter as soon as it's big enough to keep me warm!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn (finished 9!)
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!