Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Stranger Things Pegasus (take 2) - XOXO by Lauren

I love how fast, easy and versatile the Pegasus is to make!  It looks like a new design just by switching up the outside panels, or in this case, making it all one solid piece!
The fabric is so vibrant!
It's a great pattern for showing off a fun print on a smaller bag, and easy to modify to add features.
Kind of amazed I still have black zippers in my stash, they seem to get used us pretty quick!
This one has a zipper pocket and slip pocket inside. The lining is a sparkly hot pink that really pops!
The main fabric is Backstitch custom, and the pink is a Michael Miller Fairy Frost, one of my favorite lines to add a bit of sparkle/shimmer to any bag and makes a fun lining fabric!
So much detail on this fabric!
I love these triangle rings for connectors since even if they do twist around, there is no squishing like I see from D-rings.
I really need to re-watch Stranger Things and finally finish season 2!
I have a little bit more of this fabric in my stash, but I definitely didn't buy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!