Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Unfortunate Souls Reading Pillow (Moonbeam Textiles)

 The first strike for the Mean Girls round running currently at Moonbeam Textiles is a cuddly reading pillow! 

Sometimes I amaze myself with the random prop items I have on hand.
The colors are so awesome and saturated!

I used the double plush for the tentacles, and it is SOOOO soft and cushy. It is a bit of a pain to sew since it's stretchy, but a little patience (and a lot of pins) and it works out in the end!

Empty pocket. Would be a good place to hide the remotes...

The pocket is a kid sized panel in cotton Lycra, just sewn into a tube and the sides sewn shut.  Since it ended up not quite perfect, I obviously have to keep it for myself! My kids are already trying to steal it, so I may have to make more...

The book would disappear if I stuck it all the way inside the pocket. But it's an awesome cover so I had to show it off...
If you need a pillow (or purse, or blanket, or whatever) of your own, be sure to let me know so I have a good excuse to stockpile more of this awesome fabric! Don't forget to check out the preorder, it closes at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!