Monday, November 2, 2020

Venom Upgrader (ChrisW Designs)

The fabric world is definitely expanding to cover more fandoms, I was amazed to find this Venom fabric at Joann's a few years ago, so obviously it needed to join my collection. It's not what I'd call a 'pretty' fabric, but on the Upgrader from ChrisW Designs, it ended up as a very stylish purse!

Playing with the light options in my editor. Kind of closer to the actual colors, but the red really does pop like that! 
This purse was made to coordinate with the previous Venom wallet, but this order also included a matching mask and hand sanitizer case! I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten more requests for matching sets!

The gunmetal hardware from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts was a perfect accent
The Upgrader is an open top purse/tote, but it has a LOT of pocket options! Outside there are 2 slip pockets hidden behind the fancy vinyl accent. The tooled vinyl from My Punkbroidery really gave it an almost elegant feel!

Peeking down into the pocket

Vinyl bottom gives it a little protection

Inside I added in the pocket supplement B, which includes some secured pockets, plus lots of slip pockets. It can be a stand alone clutch, but instructions are included to add it to the Upgrader or any other bag!

I like to leave the very top line unsewn, so I can add in an extra slip pocket

Before I added it to the lining, you can see the fun envelope shape

Peeking into the many inside pockets

It closes with a magnet, secure but fast
 
Inside the finished bag
and the opposite side has a zippered pocket
All those pockets...

The Upgrader is nice and roomy, with lots of class! If you'd like to order your own bag, I'll be opening up November slots this week, with deliver in late January/February!

The foam inside gives it lots of structure, and keeps it lightweight
Shoulder straps are just the right length, and have vinyl outside with fabric inside for maximum strength and comfort!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!