Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Mouse Ears Boon Wallet (xoxo by Lauren)

 It has been quite a while since I shared a Boon Wallet! It's a fast and fun pattern, with cute styling!

Yellow isn't usually my favorite, but this one looks so happy!
The back has a fun shape to mimic the flap

For this one I used a cute inspired mouse ears fabric from Miss Mac Fabrics. The request was for Rapunzel to be centered, so I used a fun glittery yellow vinyl and a matching purple solid for the lining to match her ear colors.

Purple and yellow together

Yep, that's a pretty magnet.
The magnetic snap is a pretty rainbow thin one from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and so are the zipper and zipper pull!
Rainbow bow ears are adorable!

I love how fast this wallet comes together, and all the great storage. It's not a small one, but it does have style! There are 9 card slots, a zipper pocket, and 2 slip pockets.

Card slots

I love the pastel rainbow zipper. LOVE IT.

If you'd like to order your own Boon Wallet, I'll be opening up a few spots in January!
Maybe this will be the year I squeeze in a few extra for RTS etsy listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!