Monday, February 26, 2024

Tangled Stitch Opal Organizer (The Styled Magnolia) - Oh So Pretty Fabric

I really wanted a project to show off the Glossy Glitter vinyl (Mint to Be color) and Tangled 626 fabric that I got from Oh So Pretty Fabrics, and it needed to be quick...Opal Organizer from Styled Magnolia to the rescue! 

This would be so fun with embroidery or a fun panel, but it's pretty in the glittery vinyl, too!
A hint of the lining fabric
Oh there it is!

The best part is that this is a free pattern, and it came together super fast! I was able to use the leftover Tangled 626 fabric from the Ninebark Backpack, and I even have a few more scraps left!

Bright and colorful fabric really hides the pockets...

Inside, the organizer has 4 slip pockets and 2 pen pockets (one is SUPER deep, so more like a paintbrush or chopsticks pocket?) 

I swear there are pockets!
See, pockets!
It should hold most smaller tablets, but my Kindle Fire 10 was slightly too tall...

I don't even know what that ad was for, but it cracked me up.

Don't forget to grab your Oh So Pretty fabric on preorder this week, Round 132 is almost over!

One last pic of the projects, so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!