Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIP/UFO Wednesday - Planning for My "Next Big Thing"

I am soooo close to having the My Little Pony hobo bag finished, I just need to add on some snaps, try to iron it one more time, and take some (much) better pictures!  Then I can finally mark it off my list from sometime last year...

(Front of the Laney Hobo bag by Swoon - Free pattern!)


I have several more purses ready to go, patterns are picked out and fabric is (mostly) set.  Just need time to get them done!  And I have to figure out which one to do first...

I really want to work on the patterns I am receiving from the bag of the month club (Thanks Mom!), so I have fabric for the February bag, including embroidery ready to go for it.  I am using up the last of my stash of Tula Pink Saltwater fabric.  I totally LOVE that fabric and am so sad it is out of print!  I can't bring myself to pay $12 for a fat quarter, so unless they reprint, I think I'll never hold it in my hot little hands again...

(Tula Pink ribbon, patterned fabric, and embroidery pattern from UrbanThreads.com)
March's bag is another messenger style bag, but looks completely different.  I will either use Indelible fabric on it, or maybe another princess fabric bag.  Another purse I'm wanting to make is the new Swoon hipster that was a free pattern released yesterday.  It would also look amazing in this fabric!  Or maybe I need to buy more of this fabric...
(Indelible fabric, I kind of totally love it!)
 And finally, my very own Tardis purse will be made very soon.  I'm going to embroider the Tardis on the Starry Night fabric for a flap, and I have some Hello Time Traveler fabric from Scarlett Wells that will be my lining and accent fabrics!  Too many choices, I can't decide which one to make first!

(Tardis was test stitching, but it turned out nice so maybe that will become a mug rug...)
Any votes for which one to do first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!