Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Pretty Pony Time!

Judging by the recent round of Etsy pony headband orders, it's a good time to throw a pony party!  Glad I stocked up on headbands this summer!!  Hopefully it is enough to last through the end of craft fair/costume/dress up season...

At least I'm keeping busy...I didn't really need all that sleep anyway...

I'm trying to get some more ear varieties up soon, I stitched out some cute black cat ears, and I have fox ears on the list...
I think the headband stand should be actually standing...but I need a better backdrop!
I'm still recovering, so a lot of my time has been spent watching the embroidery machine work.  I did manage to finish the Rainbow Dash purse for a special little girl, now back to the Hosta camera bag!!
Emma by ChrisW designs - I turn through one zippered pocket, makes my life SO much easier!
Inside is a fun print with ponies paired up - also 2 zipper pockets
Glittery Rainbow Dash cutie mark bracelet!
I have great plans (like usual!) to get tons of stuff done this weekend and maybe even take a little time to organize and clean my sewing area...Once I start really cranking out stuff for craft fair season, the mess is permanent until about 2 a.m. on Christmas Day...  Which is fast approaching!  Even when we close our Etsy store down after the first week of December it still feels like I have too much to do and too little time!

WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)

 

Sewing:


Mermaid tail blankets - Neon yellow is waiting to be sewn together.

Hosta Hobo Camera Bag - started cutting this one out, hopefully it's a fast sew!

Cross body strap on the Boronia Bowler...it's not that much work, but I keep procrastinating.  I also managed to pop off a rivet (I must not have hit it hard enough...I must not be very stressed out right now!) so I need to replace that.  Good news is that my sewing and the backside of the rivet are holding that strap together fine... At least I replaced the rivet...

March BOM - Pirate BunnyBeard just needs his strap! - I picked up some new rivet tools to set the crystal rivets better, and domed ones, so maybe he'll get that for his strap!

Serendipity Owl Bag - needs just topstitching and handles attached, really need to get this one finished and listed on etsy!  It's a perfect fall bag!

Tulip pouches - started cutting out some fun ones! Perfect for pencil cases or glasses cases or ....! (pattern)

Wisteria Wallets - Need to work on the 2 more that are ready to go!

Random stash challenge - one kiss clutch 98% done! - Still needs the metal accent forced onto the flap.

Embroidered pillow covers - need to cut a back piece after I figure out if I'm doing a zipper or envelope closure...I'm thinking of using my invisible zippers and doing another one from the same set of patterns...so far the fish is in the lead for what will be stitched next.  Still procrastinating because I don't want to have to lint roll the entire sewing area after I cut my next piece.  Not even exaggerating.

Sedimental Quilt- working on binding while I watch TV - almost half done!

May Bag of the Month- Swoon Brooklyn - I think I'm going with a Doctor Who random toss fabric that glows in the dark and blue glitter vinyl.

Brandt's Boulevard in sugar skulls, another one in "Girly" fabric for a later date

Crayon rolls - keep sewing my cut ones, I have so much awesome fabric for these! - new quilting foot is going to make this slightly faster, so hopefully I can start cranking out a ton and be prepared for Christmas!

Crochet:

Started some cute scarfs, making them an entire skein long!  One just needs buttons, and the other is about 1/2 done! Both need buttons!

Back at the Ava Cowls - 2 done and in need of buttons, plus I think I have a few more stashed and ready to be finished.

Working on a few hats, trying to find an amazing and fast pattern...

Giraffe photographer is coming along, one horn and two ears in!

Sea turtle lovey - Shell needs attached to body and then put together with the blanket! - Planning on taking this to yarn night and forcing myself to finish it! - well....the shell is on, and it's kind of obvious that one fin is bigger, so he's a sea turtle with a 'lucky' fin...or he'll hold his blanket there...

Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail. Giant head is kind of freaking me out, so I need to finish her!  - I really want to redo her head smaller, it's probably too big for the blanket...

Embroidery:  


Hooded towels are jumping into the queue because I found some adorable pokemon ones and towels on sale at Target...Now I'm starting to get orders for them, good thing I stocked up on towels!

Keep cutting out my backlog of bows and keychain.  I didn't cut out everything in my stash, so I need to keep working on them!
Stitch out more couch pillows (and finish them) - I'd like to get the pillow forms out of my craft area and onto the couches!
More patches! - going to test them as magnets and see if my glue is strong enough to hold

NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)

Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
Venom Messenger Bag (considering THIS pattern by RLR)
Jack Skellington Messenger Bag
Lotus Purse
Crayon Rolls - These never end
Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!


UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!)

Cowls - just need buttons and ends woven in.  Giving up on the one a month plan until it gets closer to craft season. - Guess what, craft season is around the corner!
Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
Serendipity Hip in MLP fabric with vinyl bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!