Monday, October 31, 2016

Another Swap Finished! - Crochet

Since my October wasn't crazy enough, I also signed up for a crochet swap!  This one was 'warm' items, so I made my partner an Ava Cowl and a fast headband.  It's hard to tell, but the dark pink yarn actually has sparkle to it!
Not a bikini top - it's a headband!  Or a bikini top for a small child...

The cowl is one of my go-to items, but this was the first time I tried it with 2 strands of yarn.  I made it a little longer than the pattern called for since the yarn wasn't super bulky and I like the way it turned out!

The headband was super fast, you chain until you have 20" (should stretch to 24") and then join into a circle and hdc until you like the height!  I did an edging of the pink because I had only a tiny bit left, but I had a lot more of the grey!
Surprisingly comfortable...need to make more of these with my leftover yarn!
I don't have a picture of what I got, but it is a reversible cowl, headband and fingerless gloves!  Super cute and in my favorite colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!