|All the great characters, no princesses but just about everyone else!|
Deciding on a lining fabric and glitter vinyl was not easy, I had several vinyl that *almost* matched, but the purple is the same shade as the Cheshire cat, so I went with that. The lining is something from my stash that also was amazingly a perfect match...I do love purples, so it's not really THAT surprising I had some in my stash with no plans for it. ;)
|Back of the purse|
|I tried to get all the characters on the purse, but I only had a fat half of fabric and no time to plan out every fussy cut|
|Front slip pocket|
I'm still not 100% sold on the sticking up flap closure for the magnet, but it is unique! We've had a lot more humidity lately, which means that the vinyl was grabbing my machine body and not gliding as smoothly as usual. I decided to skip the topstitching on the gussets just to make sure I didn't screw it up at the very end!
|Photographing glitter vinyl is nearly impossible...this was as good as it got!|