|In progress BOMC clutch!|
For now, the couch is beckoning me back, so it must be nap time again!
Baby knit fabric headbandsBaby is here, time to get some energy and pop them in the mail! Flannel Burp Cloths- Super fast and easy project, need to make a few more!
- Baby mermaid gown - Need to find the fabric...it's in a packed box...
- Teacher purses (school's out, but they are willing to wait LOL) (2)
- Springs Creative projects (2)
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Beast Bonnie Bucket Bag
|This is the bag I want to make next, but I have 7 ahead of it...but it may skip the line!|
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll -
Tail/bikini left.Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- Figuring out C2C (corner to corner) crochet with some random scarfie yarn...ran out of yarn before I finished! Now to decide if I frog back with yarn that hates being undone, or buy another skein if I can find it...
- Started the Mermaid tail towel, hopefully will come together fast since it using a giant hook and thick yarn.
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - not going to make it by the end of June, but I'm going to do several of these eventually!
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- 2 more Sydney purses
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls