Monday, July 31, 2017

Another Sneak Peek - Starlet Captivating Clutch

I finally finished another project (I kept getting distracted...) but this one needs to go off for the 'good' pictures, so just a quick sneak peek while we wait!
I'm pretty sure the flap is just wavy in the picture, not that I went wavy on the topstitching I was sewing at midnight...


The pattern is the Starlet Captivating Clutch from the Bag of the Month club.  For being such a small purse, it is packed full of pockets!  Once I get it back, I am planning on doing another giveaway since this one is unclaimed so far!
So many pockets!!
Now onto the rest of my list - need to burn through some fabric in August, I'm getting buried under it all!  I was going to get a fire extinguisher, but I think a life alert button for when it falls on me would be more useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!