|Hats all cut and ready to go!|
|I have a large stash of this fabric, need to make more things with it!|
Even though I'm not sure what happened to July, I did manage to quickly make my 5 hats for the challenge being run by Stache fabrics. The challenge was to make hats in July for sick kids, using fun fabrics. I knew the entire month would be crazy busy, so I only committed to 5. As it was, I made all 5 on the last day of the month. It took me under 2 hours to do them all, so if I had started earlier I could have made a lot more! As soon as I start cutting into my other knit fabrics, I think I need to save the scraps and make another batch.
|Awesome Harry Potter fabric from Hapa fabrics|
|Springs Creative licensed fabric|
|Star Wars zentangle style custom fabric from Hapa Fabrics|
- Ellen's Esplanade - in custom knit Disney inspired fabrics
- Teacher purses ( fabrics all picked out, patterns printed and half cut out, goal is to finish before School starts again....in 20 days.)
Springs Creative projects (2)
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
Hats for kids - This was a July challenge, but I waited until the last day to start because I'm a master procraftinator.Done with hours to spare!
- Prepare for sew along
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- Figuring out C2C (corner to corner) crochet with some random scarfie yarn...couldn't find the matching yarn, picked up a solid in a very close color, but the weight might be different. AAARGGHH!
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - Done 2 so far, the Minifacto and the Starlet Clutch, I think I need to do at least 2 more before the end of the year
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- 2 more Sydney purses
- Baby mermaid gown - Need to find the fabric...it's in a packed box...still haven't found it...
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls