Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Next Sew Along!! Fiona's Freeway by ChrisW Designs

It's time for another sew along, this time we'll be doing the Fiona's Freeway by ChrisW designs.  This is the latest in her Easy Street Sew and Sell line, so it should be a relatively quick and stylish sew!


The sew along will start on August 14, and end August 28th, so be sure to join in with us on FaceBook!  We'll also have a video segment done by Amanda to help the visual learners and guide us along!

There are going to be 2 options, the smaller flap with drawstring closure and grommets, or the larger flap, which would be perfect for embroidery!  I can't decide which style I'll make yet, but I do have my fabrics ready to go!

I hope you join in!!

1 comment:

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!