Monday, November 6, 2017

Bubbly Clematis

I am having so much fun with the Clematis swaps...It's a great excuse to take a break from orders and prep work to make a gift AND get one in return!  There's another one going on for Christmas, but this is my busiest time of the year so I should probably pass...but they are such a fast pattern! (Clematis from Blue Calla)


The latest one was based on inspirational pictures that each person posted.  I pulled out several options and then did the "IF you were my partner, what would you like" post to get some help narrowing it all down.  Since these are secret swaps, everyone answers (hopefully) and you can use that to narrow down the choices.  It's lots of fun trying to guess who has you and what you will end up, and so far I've been surprised both times! 
I even got a bit of the border print on the strap
I believe they call that 'movement' in the fabric design.  Or something. It's just cool!
This one I used my Robert Kaufman Effervescence and lined it with Tula Pink.  Since I have an extensive stash (some might call it a hoard...) of glitter vinyl, I had a lime green on hand that matched the fabric!   I even had a lime green zipper in my stash.  Again, not a hoard...just well prepared...
I kind of feel like this is one of my 'artsy-er' pictures...like I intentionally blurred it.  Yeah, let's go with that.
I really like using my O rings to connect the strap, D rings and I have a love/hate relationship.  They love to twist around and I hate how that looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!