Thursday, November 30, 2017

Pattern Testing - Hogwarts Style Connie Wristlet by R + R Originals

I'm always looking for new designers and when Ronda did an open call for testers, I jumped at the chance!  She came up with a clutch that Hermoine would be proud of, full of pockets and can hold a ton of stuff!  The pattern is Connie Wristlet, available here: Connie's Wristlet
This is more like the wristlet of requirements
Hogwarts crest shows off your school spirit!
Opened up, has 4 slip pockets and a zippered center pocket

This needs a magical zipper pull...
This is a small wristlet, but it has FIVE inside compartments, one is even zippered, plus the outside also zips closed!

It spreads nicely so you can find your stuff without magical spells
The way it is constructed means that the inside can be stuffed and the top zipper (should) still close!

Bottom view
It has a detachable strap that I only misplaced twice during construction... I don't think I could have cut it this perfectly if I actually tried, that was pure coincidence!  I feel like I should frame this strap or something!
This is definitely a fun wristlet, and would be great for organizing inside a bigger purse, or just carrying stuff out and about!  I'm all about the pockets, so I love it!
Sorting hat inside one of the slip pockets.
The fabric came from the Fabric Stashe, and I just got some Dark Mark version, plus I have Diagon Alley... Just waiting for the perfect pattern to cut into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!