Monday, April 16, 2018

Mickey Get Carded Wallet (Dog Under My Desk)

It's been forever since I made a Get Carded wallet, and it's just as fast as I remember! This was the second half of a recent order, the 'simpler' wallet for a younger child.  The fabric is the same print as the Brandt's Boulevard, but a different color for the background.  It doesn't have a long cash pocket, but it does have a zipper pocket, ID slot, and inside card slots, with one of them being deeper so it could hold folded money.
Rainbow zippers make everything better

ID slot, didn't melt it!

 For the inside, I used my favorite rainbow fabric!  I'm so glad I stocked up on it, I shouldn't run out for at least a year or 2...

2 pocket side, the back pocket is deeper to hold folded money

3 card slots
The only change I made to this wallet was to put on a plastic snap, and that was because I managed to melt the loop side of the velcro when I was ironing it...considering the first time I made this pattern I melted the ID window, I'm getting better! I think I'm out of melt-able pieces, so the next time I make it I should be able to avoid melting anything!
outside change pocket
These turned out super cute together!
 I really need to stock up on these wallets, they are perfect for all my smaller prints and would be great for craft shows!

2 comments:

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!