Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fabric Preorder - Take Me Back to the 80's (MoonBeam Textiles)

Just a quick shout out for some amazing fabric available for preorder now!  Moon Beam is doing a totally rad round of 80's stuff, so if you need to make your day more tubular, I'd love you to use my affiliated link and stock up on the great fabrics!
One of the best songs ever...





Beeker is the BEST.
I am swamped with orders and craft show prep right now, so I didn't get a chance to sew up this awesome fabric, but I need to remember to order because I LOVE the Muppets!!
The round closes November 21st, so don't forget to preorder!


Affiliate Disclosure: I will receive compensation from Moon Beam Textile Company when a purchase is made using the links in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!