Monday, February 15, 2021

Puppy Pile Penny Inn (ChrisW Designs)

Part of the order for the Hapa Puppy fabric was a matching wallet.  Not just any wallet, the Cadillac's of wallets! I was a tester for the original pattern release, but I haven't made one since then. The Penny Inn from ChrisW Designs is not your simple wallet, this is the wallet that will carry everything you ever needed, plus the kitchen sink...
I pulled out the fancy backdrop for this one!

Inside, one of the many pockets..
It's an amazing wallet with slots and pockets everywhere!  Now that I have a little more experience with wallets, it's not THAT bad to make, but it's not an evening project!  There are many, many, MANY pieces, and you need to be very precise in your seams to make it come together perfectly.  The good news is that the pattern walks you through every step (and there's even a video now, if you are into that), so it's not hard to do. Just takes a while.

Front section with tons of card slots and id window
The back shows off more of the pretty fabric!

This is the first time I've done vinyl on this wallet, but as an accent it wasn't bad! 

The glitter is a nice sparkle accent!

There are a total of 20 card slots, plus several zippered pockets and more storage spots.

Looking down at another angle, there's yet another zipper and hidden slot in the front area!

So many card slots and pockets...

I even had a cute heart lock in my stash and a fun paw print snap to add in fun accents!

The paw snap almost blends in to the fabric in the pics, but stands out in person

Under the flap
The nightmare zipper tape and pretty rainbow circle zippers are from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and were just the right amount of bling!
Fancy without being overwhelming

I just love the puppies.

I impressed myself with this set, it was even cuter than I imagined! I do have more of this fabric and other background options available, for future orders!

Sometimes I get to make super sets with lots of extras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!