Monday, February 22, 2021

Belle Siren Tote (XOXO By Lauren)

 I love how fast and pretty the Siren tote from XOXO by Lauren is! Perfect for showing off large panels or fun fabrics, with just enough style to be interesting.

Tattooed princesses is a thing

For this one, I was trying to thin out my fabric collection and destash a panel I'd had forever, but instead got a request to turn it into a bag... I prefer to use my fabrics, so I didn't mind! I can't remember where the panel was from originally, but the backing and lining fabric is a pretty stained glass I stocked up on long ago from Joann's...it might be one of the first times I bought an entire bolt of fabric!  

Even a big tote barely shows off the whole image of the fabric!
I added in a set of slip pockets inside, in a licensed Beauty and the Beast coordinate from my stash. It's perfect with so many fabrics!
Look at all that room for carrying stuff for activities!

Tone on tone print is so pretty!
The only hardware this pattern calls for is 4 connectors, which give a subtle touch of class! I used gunmetal with this tote, it just seemed to go the best.

Most likely they came from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, I don't keep close track of the 'boring' hardware supplies

There's also a vinyl base, but of course the shimmery glitter vinyl refused to take a pretty picture. 

It's shimmery blue, trust me.

I have SO MANY panels begging to become this style of tote bag, just need to get orders for them or find spare time to whip up extras!

One last look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!