Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Porgs Pegasus (XOXO by Lauren)

 It's May the 4th Be With You day, aka Star Wars day, so obviously I need to share at least one fun Star Wars inspired purse!  This one was a quick and super cute purse, and I even had a little help from a model!

Those Porg seem to get into everything

The other side of the bag
The Pegasus from XOXO by Lauren is so easy to customize and add on features, for this one the customer only wanted the epic Porg and Chewie fabric (from Backstitch) so I cut the outside using the lining pattern instructions and didn't do the split. 

A little closer, check out those adorable faces!
Inside are a zippered pocket, and a divided slip pocket, all done in a super cute licensed fabric I found at Joann's! I apologize, for some reason my camera decided that it wouldn't focus AT ALL on the lining and I didn't realize it until after I sent the bag to its' new home...
Zipper pocket

Slip pockets
The hardware is the extra bling for this bag, gorgeous rainbow connectors and buckle D rings from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and so is the magical day dream zipper tape!  I'm not sure which group I found the Jedi zipper pull in (I belong to a LOT), but if I remember, I'll update the info!
Love that little Porg...

Looking down
You can see the pretty colors on the teeth!
I'm so glad the rainbow seems to match from all the different sites.

Better shot of the zipper pull

I just liked the way it caught the light on this pic.
I hope everyone has a great day, whether they spend it cuddling a porg or perhaps cooking one...
Perfect for Porg transportation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!