Sunday, July 9, 2023

Kraken Book Sleeve - Snow Willow Designs Fabric (Sewn Ideas)

The current preorder at Snow Willow Designs is this epic Cryptid Research Notes round! It is definitely not my usual 'cute' fabric, and it's super fun! I used the sack set and the Research Notes Blank Pages to make a large Book Sleeve from Sewn Ideas, which is kind of perfect.

I love sea monsters.

The Sack Set came with 4 small panels, perfect for some quick projects! I was able to cut my front pocket and some of the accent pieces from just one of the panels. The pattern has a roomy main pocket area that closes with a snap, and 2 pockets on the front. The zipper pocket has another slip pocket behind it, so you could store a charge cable (or snacks?) in one pocket, and something in the other one...

Really hard to get a shot of the inside of pockets.

You could store a tiny skull in there, if you had a spare one...

Really, both pockets are great for tiny skulls...
There isn't a lot to this pattern, and it comes together quickly, which is great when you kind of forgot the deadline for the fabric promotions...

Inside is nice and roomy, has a small hardback and a kindle, with space for a little more!

There are only so many angles I can take pictures from, but the fabric makes it fun!
Make sure you grab your favorites before the preorder ends, and you can even preorder from the previous rounds as well!
I love the burnt looking pages, they would be great for so many other projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!