Monday, July 17, 2023

Cryptids Tuesday Tote - Snow Willow Designs Fabric (Knotted Thread Patterns)

My second project for the amazing Cryptid Research Notes fabric that is currently up for preorder at Snow Willow Designs was the super fast Tuesday Tote from Knotted Threads Patterns. I had a few extra of the Sack Set panels left, and they were *almost* big enough for the top piece. My choices were to make the bag slightly smaller OR add in a fun accent of the Jackalope fabric to make it bigger!

Trying a new photo editor option that removes ALL background. Is it weird?

I'm not sure if the background is better or not...
I mean, chair is a good background at least...

I chose the accent path, which I think was the correct choice!

This does show off the side panel nicely!

It was really hard to get a good shot of that glitter base!
I found a few plain options for the vinyl base, but the glitter red from Backstitch was pretty amazing! It's a dark glitter and gives this bag a bit of bling without losing the horror feel. This was a popular glitter, so good luck finding more on the B/S/T groups! Maybe someday they will rerun it!

With my fancy tag!

Here you can see the red a little better...and my pretty alignment!

There is NO hardware on this bag, but I did use some seatbelt webbing from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts for fast handles. I love the shine of this style, and it's pretty soft and lightweight compared to some of the other webbing.

Shiny!

Did I mention how fast this bag is? The inside has no pockets, so it's great for tossing stuff inside and not worrying about it catching. There are modifications to add on pockets, zipper top, and so much more, but I wanted fast and simple!

Peering into the bag

Slightly washed out to see the design better
Don't forget to grab some of the amazing Cryptid fabric, and any of designs from the previous rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!