Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Holiday Boot Gift Bag - Pattern Testing ChrisW Designs

I didn't expect to have time to test this fun gift bag, but I managed to squeeze one in over the weekend! The new Boot Gift Bag from ChrisW Designs is super fast and fun! The pattern comes in 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large. I made the medium one and it's pretty roomy!

My attempt at a pretty pic

And my phone now does the 'cut the background out' better...
There isn't much to say about this pattern, it's just a cute bag with minimal hardware and no frills. I used some fun webbing from Backstitch that I got in a mystery box, plus a random tree fabric I picked up at Hobby Lobby earlier this year and the lining is a burgundy from Joann's that has a bit of metallic print on it for sparkle. 
Slightly different angle so you can see the 3-d boot shape a little better

My magnetic snap is the rivet type that I got at Kamsnaps, so fast and easy to install after the bag is all put together!

The rivet inside is the back of the snap

See, no pockets!
The best part about this bag is that it is totally reusable. I might try making some chalkboard vinyl tags to attach, so even the gift tag could be reused, but I didn't get around to that yet. The bag comes together so fast you can probably still whip up a few before Christmas, or you could do some fun fabrics for a birthday present too!
The front view, does not show off the shape at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!